Portability provides an opportunity for participants to relocate to another housing authority outside of the initial housing authority’s area or jurisdiction. If you are a Greenville Housing Authority client requesting to transfer (port) outside of our jurisdiction, you must first contact your case manager to determine if you are eligible for transfer.

Voucher holders who are currently with another housing authority wishing to relocate to Greenville, will need to contact their current housing authority to begin the transfer (portability) process. The email address to send port documents is: teresa.v@ghousing.org

Once your paperwork has been received by Greenville HA, we will contact you by mail with an appointment date. All transfer paperwork must be received from your initial housing authority before an appointment will be scheduled.